1998 ISUZU RODEO FUSE BOX DIAGRAM
Amazon - Fuse Box - Scopri tutte le offerte
AdAmpia selezione di prodotti sportivi. Spedizione gratis (vedi condizioni)
Isuzu - Ordina Subito su Autoparti | autoparti
AdInserisci la targa e avrai in pochi clic i ricambi corretti per il tuo modello.ISUZU Pezzi di Ricambio. Isuzu è un'azienda la quale fondazione haRicerca · Top Ricambi Auto · Accessori Auto · Vedi Di Risposta Assistenza
Engine fuse box diagram for 1998 isuzu rodeo - Fixya
wwwa››Cars & Trucks›Isuzu›Rodeo›1998 Isuzu Rodeoengine fuse box diagram for 1998 isuzu rodeo - Isuzu 1998 Rodeo questionHi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US. Here's a link to this great service Good luck!You didn't say whether you had a V6 engine or a 4cyl. Here is the procedure for a V6.
It sounds like he moved the cam shaft independently of the crankshaft or other camshaft so you will need to do all these procedures:
1. Turn the crankshaft until the mark on the spocket is lined up with the mark on the oil pump housing (the mark is on the driver's side at 90 degrees to the sprocket itself).
2. Back off the crankshaft counterclockwise 1/8 turn to ensure the pistons aren't at top dead center. This gives the valves room to move without hitting the piston.
3. Turn the passenger's side camshaft until it "jumps" into place with the alignment mark on the camshaft pully is pretty close to being lined up with the mark on the engine head.
4. Turn the driver's side camshaft until it "jumps" into place but this won't be perfectly lined up with the mark but will be about an 1/8 turn off from the mark. Then line it up by hand.
5. The idler pulleys and tensioner pulleys should be installed on the engine but the tenioner pulley adjuster (it is a little cylinder with a rod coming out of it that is held in place by 2 bolts) should be removed.
6. Place the new belt on the crankshaft first. Be sure the arrows on the belt point in a clockwise direction. If you have a belt with lines and dots then the lines will line up with all markings that you have lined up together. The dots should line up at the 270 degree point on the crankshaft (opposite of the lines and the markings).
7. Loop the belt around the tensioner pulley, around the passenger's side cam, under the waterpump, around the driver's side cam, and finally around the idler pulley. Check all alignments.
8. Put the tesioner adjuster in a vise and squeeze it together until you can place a small drill bit or allen wrench through the holes to keep it compressed.
9. This is the tricky part. You will need to install the tensioner adjuster and that will require some moving of the belt to allow enough play to get the adjuster in place. This may move the passenger's side alignment. If so, you will need to try it again. I find that if you move passenger's side alignment mark clockwise by one tooth of the sprocket, then when you go to put the tensioner in place it lines up. You may find other tricks to overcome this challenge.
10. Once you think you have everything lined up. Use a wrench to turn the crankshaft sprocket 2 full turns. Listen closely and feel for any hard resistance as you do this to determine if the pistons are hitting the valves. If you believe they are hitting each other thenrepeat the adjustment procedure. Not doing this can ruin the valves or more.
11. If everything seems OK. remove the drill bit or allen wrench from the tension adjuster. Perform step 10 again for one final check.
I hope this helps.0Remove low pressure and high pressure hoses (this one could be hard to break loose). You might want to have an oil pan handy, to capture the oil. Disconnect electrical sensor. Remove the bolt that holds belt tension adjustment plate. And finally remove the bolt that holds the pump in place. It is bolted from the back and located at the right lower corner of the pump if you are facing the front of the car. Remove the pump assy. I could not remove belt pulley at home, no matter how hard I tried. Ended up taking it to an automotive shop and they removed it in no time, using one of those "pneumatic impact guns". Assemble new pump. Fill the reservoir with PS oil. Make sure both of the front wheels are off the ground, start the engine and slowly spin the steering wheel back and forth for about 5 minutes or untill screeching sound stops and the liquid in the reservoir stops foaming. That will bleed any air that is in the system. Don't go all the way to the end of stroke. Good luck.0with my experiance on these engines it's usually the upper outlet hoses running from the heads into a t then into the upper radiator hose they are pain to replace but 3 out of 3 of my v6 isuzu's have had the same problem you'll have to pull off the theromstat and the coil pack the hoses are very small and run from the end of the heads one on each into a t then into the radiator hose just under the housing1My sincere apologies for the delayed response. I am personally going back to answer your unanswered questions. I do not know if you still need this information, but I am going ahead and answering it anyway. You may want to Print the Diagrams for future use. CLICK on the following 2 LINKS . They have the Serpentine and Timing Belt Diagrams you will need. If you would: Before Clicking: Let me know if this helped you, or if you have any additional information or questions. Feel Free to contact me at FixYa! Again my apologies: For the Serpentine Belt : http://wwwpros/car_repair_information/year/1998/make/isuzu/model/rodeo/1998_isuzu_rodeo_drive_belt_routing_diagram For the Timing Belt: http://wwwpros/car_repair_information/year/1998/make/isuzu/model/rodeo/1998_isuzu_rodeo_timing_belt_diagram_marks0
1998 Isuzu Trooper Fuse Box Diagram - Wiring Forums
Searching for information about 1998 Isuzu Trooper Fuse Box Diagram? you are right below. You could be a professional who intends to search for referrals or addressRepair Guides | Wiring Diagrams | Wiring DiagramsIsuzu Npr Wiring DiagramsSee more results